Sunday 15 December 2013

Next generation hippy wrapping!

You have probably seen some newsprint-wrapped gifts under the tree in the past, and thought to yourself "That is from Uncle _______". Everyone has that uncle (or aunt, or other granola-muncher).

You know...


Well, I have become that uncle. haha.

Now we live in an apartment, don't get flyers delivered, and read most of your news online.

This will be the third Christmas that we will be re-using some fabric that I bought when my fiancé started sewing. We use old ribbons and have added in new scraps from new projects that she had trimmings from.

And so I introduce to you... next generation hippy wrapping. COMPLETELY reusable, and very cute to boot.


They have to be very cute, or I would not be allowed to continue doing it. haha.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment